top of page

My Site Group

Público·128 miembros

((SPORT TV)) Coventry vs. Sheffield live free 26 December 2023


Coventry City won five times in their past 12 meetings with Sheffield Wednesday. FREE PREDICTION. Create a SoccerPunter account to view this prediction ...


Their PG of 1. 6 against Sheffield Wednesday on Tuesday suggests that run is likely to continue. Coventry 15th Sheff Wed 23rd Kickoff prediction 1. 6 goals 0. 7 Scoring probability 021%133%226%313%4+There is a 79% probability that Coventry will score 1 or more goals048%135%213%34+There is a 83% probability of Sheff Wed scoring 1 goal or less 20 home / away league games -17 Coventry have scored 17% fewer goals at home than predicted -25 Sheff Wed have scored 25% fewer goals when away than predicted 1. Coventry City v Sheffield Wednesday | Predictions & OddsCoventry have played 23 matches so far this season and lay in 15th place in the Championship league table. Performance against teams below them in the league They have played 8 games against teams below in the table, having won 4, drawn 3 and lost 1 match. They have kept 4 clean sheets and have failed to score in 2 fixtures. Coventry have outscored their opponents by 31 goals to 17 goals. Home League Performance Coventry have played 11 games at home winning 4, drawing 6 and losing 1 game. Performance against teams above them in the league 22 games have come against teams above them in the table. They have lost 15 games, drawn 4 and won 3. Sheff Wed have conceded 37 goals, scored 15, failed to score in 11 fixtures and have kept 3 clean sheets. HOME AWAY TEAM PLD W D L GD PTS Jan 13 l Leicester2319133158 d Feb 13Apr 20 Ipswich2316431552 Mar 16Apr 6 Leeds2313641945 Mar 9 Apr 9 Southampton231364945 Mar 2 West Brom2310671136 Apr 27 Mar 16 Hull231067636 Jan 1 Mar 9 Watford23977934 Jan 27 Feb 3 Norwich231049234 Apr 9 w Sunderland2310310533 May 4Apr 1 Cardiff2310310233 Jan 1 M'Boro2310310133 Apr 1Jan 27 Bristol C23959032 Feb 24 Feb 24 Preston23959-1132 Dec 29 Apr 27 Blackburn2310112-531 Apr 20 - - Coventry Home23797630 Jan 20Dec 26Dec 29 Swansea23779028 Mar 29 Feb 14 Plymouth237610-127 Mar 6 Apr 13 Birmingham237610-627 Feb 10 Feb 17 Stoke236611-924 Apr 13 Feb 10 Millwall235810-723 Feb 17 Mar 29 Huddersfield234109-1722 Feb 3May 4 QPR235513-1320 Apr 6Dec 26Jan 20 Sheff Wed Away234415-2016 - - Mar 5 Rotherham232714-2713 Mar 2 12Coventry have not lost to Sheff Wed in 12 consecutive home league meetings Coventry City have been reliable in attack of late, finding the net in 7 consecutive Championship matches. 2 average goals scored 1. 0 0. 9 conceded 1. 8 view stats Games scored1812Failed to score511Scored first137Goals scored3117Avg. goals scored1. 30. 7Avg. shots per game107Avg. shots per goal710Conversion rate13%10%KickOff rating+37% Games conceded1519Clean sheets84Conceded first814Goals conceded2537Avg. Sheffield United vs Coventry Live Score and Live Stream ScoreBat is covering Sheffield United vs Coventry in real time, providing the live stream and live score of the match, team line-ups, full match stats, live ... Coventry City vs Sheffield Wednesday H2H - Livescore Watch the history of confrontations between Coventry City and Sheffield Wednesday on livescores.biz. « Back. Live matches. Coventry City vs Sheffield United: live 19 october 2022. Championship, 16-round, regular season, 19.10.2022 13:45 ; Coventry City 1 - 0 Sheffield Utd Highlights ; Goal Martyn Waghorn 87', Coventry City-Sheffield United ...


Acerca de

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...