top of page

My Site Group

Público·128 miembros

Today: Southampton - Swansea live free 26 December 2023

Southampton vs. Swansea live stream: Watch Premier League Online. June 30, 2017. those were the latest stories.

"Image source, Getty ImagesBBC Radio Solent's Tom Deacon and Adam Blackmore return for the final Saints and Sinners podcast of 2023. The latest episode is full of festivities as they welcome a mystery guest onto the show, look back at some of the best Christmas games Southampton have played and preview the club's upcoming league games, including Saturday's trip to QPR. Listen to the full episode on BBC Sounds nowHarry Tizard, The Saints Score, externalSouthampton's stellar run of form stretched to 14 games unbeaten with an emphatic 4-0 thumping of Blackburn Rovers. It was an imperfect week for the Saints, who dropped points against Coventry City on Wednesday, but six draws apiece from teams in the play-off positions shows that it's impossible to be faultless in a relentless Championship season. It's also a deserved result for Russell Martin. Swansea City vs Preston North End LIVE: Latest Championship updates(Getty Images)Follow live coverage as Swansea City face Preston North End in the Championship today. An increasingly competitive second tier in English football remains an intense and exciting competition, with the prize of a place in the Premier League on offer at the end of the season. Last year Southampton, Leicester City and Leeds United were relegated from the top flight and all are hopeful of making a quick return - but the likes of Norwich City, West Bromwich Albion and Sunderland all have real promotion ambitions too. At the other end of the table, QPR, Cardiff City and Birmingham City will hope for better campaigns than last year’s relegation struggle - while newcomers Sheffield Wednesday will be looking to survive after dramatic progress through the play-offs. "They have so much unity in their group, " Martin told a pre-match news conference. "It was no disrespect to Luton and Rob [Edwards] - because I really like Rob - but to watch that journey and to see them [Coventry] get to the Premier League would have been amazing. "I have a huge amount of respect - but I want to beat them tomorrow. "Harry Tizard, The Saints Score, externalSouthampton’s delight turned into dismay when Gavin Bazunu failed to deal with Rhys Healey's stoppage-time strike from outside the box, forcing the Saints to settle for a point against Watford. "He trained today, felt good, felt relaxed, fingers crossed that's the case for tomorrow, " said manager Russell Martin on Tuesday. "Flynn is a leader, [him missing is] going to impact the team somehow but I thought Shea [Charles] was brilliant. He's an outstanding young talent - I think he's getting better and better. But, of course, we'll miss someone like Flynn. He's been so influential and important. "Saints' opponents Coventry are in mid-table, having lost to Luton Town in last season's play-off final at Wembley. "Every team meeting we show a clip of him recovering. He is a striker and tackles and wins the ball. He is demanding of himself and his team-mates, which I think is really important. That's one of the reasons why he has been wearing the armband. "I think he is going to have a great season. He had a great season for Blackburn before he got his move here and I think he is starting to show people what he is about again. "BBC Radio Solent's sports editor Adam Blackmore discussing Southampton's draw against Coventry on the Going home With Adam And Jo podcast: "The general consensus on my Twitter is that there was too much possession for not too many goals. The fans' frustration is that they look like a play-off side rather than an automatic promotion team. Brad Potts is caught offside. 1703281287Swansea City vs Preston North EndGoal! Swansea City 2, Preston North End 1. Jamie Paterson (Swansea City) left footed shot from the centre of the box to the bottom right corner. Assisted by Liam Cullen. 1703281264Swansea City vs Preston North EndJay Fulton (Swansea City) wins a free kick in the defensive half. 1703281227Swansea City vs Preston North EndSubstitution, Preston North End. Ben Woodburn replaces Alan Browne. 1703281140Swansea City vs Preston North EndAttempt missed. Matt Grimes (Swansea City) left footed shot from outside the box is high and wide to the left. 1703281056Swansea City vs Preston North EndFoul by Liam Cullen (Swansea City). Swansea City AFC (@SwansOfficial) Our Championship fixture against Southampton will be available to UK and international fans on #SwansTVLive. 🗣️ “It had been playing on my mind that I had ...

Acerca de

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

© 2023 por Jeff Sherman. Orgullosamente creado con Wix.com

bottom of page